Available from Fluke Australia , Ti50 and Ti55 IR FlexCam thermal imagers provide high resolution images, and with the 60Hz detector acquisition rate, temperatures are displayed live on a 5 inch colour display.
Thanks to this large display, clear and accurate pictures can be viewed, ensuring that even the tiniest temperature differences are noticeable.
These thermal imagers feature a 180° articulating lens, meaning it is possible for images to be obtained from areas that have poor accessibility or obstructions. Additionally, the SmartFocus wheel makes it simple to obtain a stable and sharp image.
Ti50 and Ti55 IR FlexCam thermal imagers have 320 x 240 detectors with state of the art thermal sensitivity (≤ 0.05 °C;50 mK NETD), and all FT models are supplied with IR-Fusion technology that captures a visible light image as well as the infrared image.
These thermal imaging cameras can be used in numerous applications including:
- Research and development to measure heat patterns, helping to improve product designs
- Predictive maintenance to spot electrical and mechanical issues before they cause failure
- Power and utilities for real-time analysis of substations, transmission lines and equipment
- Process monitoring for real-time observation, ensuring safe and efficient operation
- Electronic design for close up analysis of circuit boards