FLUKE Australia has announced the launch of the Fluke 1735 three-phase power logger, a portable power metre for electricians and technicians to conduct energy studies and general power quality logging.
The Fluke 1735 three-phase power logger can be configured to measure and record most three-phase power parameters, harmonics, and voltage events for up to 45 days.
The tool is designed specifically for electricians and technicians to conduct:
* Load studies to verify electrical system capacity before adding loads.
* Energy assessments to quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices.
* Harmonics measurements to uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment.
* Voltage event capture to monitor for dips and swells that cause false resets or nuisance circuit breaker tripping.
The captured data can be downloaded to a laptop in the field enabling the user to view graphs and tables of the recorded data quickly and to generate reports.
Other features include:
* Soft carrying case.
* Four flexible current probes (15A/150A/3000A).
* Power log software.
* Voltage leads and clips.
* Colour localisation set.
* PC interface cable.
* International ac adapter (115/230V, 50/60Hz).
* Printed English manual.
* Multi-language manual CD.