FLUKE Australia has introduced a new line of accessory kits for Fluke digital multimeters (DMMs).
On average, customers will receive a 13 per cent savings from the kits over purchasing leads, clamps and clips individually. With purchase, they receive a free zippered pouch or case to keep the kits protected and organised.
* T5 kit, the starter accessory kit for Fluke T5 owners. Includes sharp test probes plus two alligator clips and a soft Fluke case. Rated at 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV.
* TLK-220 SureGrip industrial test lead kit, offers heavier-duty test leads more in line with industrial test situations. The leads are 1000V CAT III, 600V CAT IV-rated. The kit includes eight pieces including 2 test probes, 2 large-jaw alligator clips, 2 plunger-style alligator clips, and 2 heavy-duty right-to-straight test leads in a zippered vinyl case large enough to hold the accessories plus the test tool.
* TLK-225, the top-of-the-line SureGrip Master accessory kit comes with a complete set of popular, new Fluke SureGrip test probes, clips, pincer clips, and connectors. The deluxe kit offers ergonomic designed-and-tested utility in every situation plus a six-pocket storage pouch.
* 87-Retrofit, designed for Fluke 83. 85, 87-3 and 787 DMMs to return them to like-new condition. The kit includes a holster, LCD display upgrade, premium test leads and clips, replacement fuses, and MeterCleaner( wipes.
* i410-KIT, includes a handy 1410 1-400A ac rms 1-400A dc current clamp with vinyl zippered case.
* i1010-KIT, offers an easy way to add ac/dc current measurement capability to a standard DMM. Includes an i1010 1-600A ac rms and 1-1000A dc current clamp with vinyl zippered carrying case.