From single phase power quality tools, through to high precision power analysers, Fluke Australia's power quality tools enable easy and reliable use in the field or as a bench unit in test laboratories.
Power Quality Troubleshooters
Power Quality Loggers
- Dedicated power and power quality clamp meters for frontline troubleshooting
- Single-phase and three-phase power quality analysers for predictive maintenance, quality of service compliance testing and load studies.
Power Quality Recorders
- Power loggers for characterising power quality, conducting load studies and capturing hard-to-find voltage events over a user-defined period of time.
Common applications for Fluke's power quality meters and analysers
- Advanced power quality recorders for capturing comprehensive details of power disturbances, trend analysis and Class-A 'quality-of-service' compliance testing over a user-defined period of time.
Fluke offers an extensive range of power quality test tools for troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and long-term recording and analysis in industrial applications and utilities.
- Energy monetisation: Calculate the fiscal cost of energy waste due to poor power quality
- Energy assessment: Quantify the before and after installation improvements in energy consumption to justify energy saving devices
- Frontline troubleshooting: Quickly diagnose problems on-screen to get your operation back online
- Predictive maintenance: Detect and prevent power quality issues before they cause downtime
- Long-term analysis: Uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues
The Fluke 434 II Energy Analyser is the ideal tool for energy logging and for calculating energy loss in dollars. The new Energy Loss Calculator function allows users to measure the fiscal cost of energy wasted due to poor power quality.
This energy monetiation capability allows users to identify the most energy-wasteful areas of facilities and determine potential energy saving solutions.