Fluke Australia announces the release of the Fluke VT02 visual IR thermometer, a new troubleshooting camera with an infrared heat map.
Fluke VT02 visual infrared thermometers have been introduced to fill the gap between single-point infrared thermometers and high-resolution thermal imagers or IR cameras. Electricians and industrial, HVAC and automotive technicians can choose the Fluke VT02 when a single-spot temperature reading isn’t enough but a high-resolution thermal image is more than they need during inspections.
Combining the visual insight of a thermal imager, the visual images of a digital camera, and the point-and-shoot convenience of an IR thermometer, the new Fluke VT02 visual IR thermometers enable faster inspections for electrical, industrial, HVAC/R and automotive applications than an infrared thermometer, which requires multiple readings and manually recorded results.
Fluke VT02 visual infrared thermometers are affordable, compact and intuitive, operating with focus-free simplicity, expanding the user base from senior to junior technicians and broadening applications for in-house staff as well as creating new business opportunities for service contractors.
Key features of Fluke VT02 visual infrared thermometers:
- Instantly detects problems using blended thermal and digital imagery
- Uses hyper-thin pyroelectric technology to create an infrared heat map
- Displays and saves images as full visual, full infrared, or in three blended modes (25, 50 and 75%
- Markers pinpoint hot and cold spots indicating the hottest temperature with a red box and the coldest with a blue box
- Temperature reading provided at the centre point
- Images are saved to the micro-SD card, eliminating the need to write down measurements
- Images can be imported into SmartView analysis and reporting software