Fluke Corporation , a leader in portable electronic test and measurement technology, has introduced the new RLD2 UV leak detector flashlight that uncovers refrigerant leaks instantly.
Using the UV light technicians can find the leakage area, and then use the laser pointer to pinpoint the exact leak location. With 100,000 hours of LED flashlight life and four operating modes, this versatile leak detector is a must-have for HVAC and A/C technicians.
Features and benefits of the RLD2 UV leak detector flashlight include:
- four modes for all flashlight and leak detecting needs
- six bright UV/blue LEDs, which highlight leak detection dyes so leaks are found quickly and easily
- laser pointer that clearly locates the centre of the UV/blue field to pinpoint leak location
- bright three LED flashlight, which illuminates dark areas for safety and convenience
- lock feature, which holds on the flashlight beam
- key chain carabiner
- three LED flashlight with 100,000 hours of LED life.