Designed to improve the capabilities of calibration laboratories industry-wide, the 5522A multi-product calibrators are transportable devices that can calibrate many types of electronic equipment.
Evolved from the Fluke 5520A model, one of the most widely used multi-product calibrators in the world, the new Fluke 5522A finds application within and outside calibration labs.
The portable calibrators feature a durable design, allowing their use in on-site or mobile calibration applications for a wide variety of electronic test tools.
Fluke 5522A multi-product calibrators are designed for metrology engineers, technicians and lab managers who need to calibrate different types of electronic equipment and require a transportable instrument that delivers high ROI in the current challenging economic environment.
Key features of Fluke 5522A multi-product calibrators:
- Wide scope of application with a single device, allowing metrologists the flexibility to calibrate a diverse range of instruments
- Can be fully automated with MET/CAL Plus Calibration Management Software for greater productivity
- Several reliability-enhancing features protect the device against damage and make it easier to transport for on-site or mobile calibration
- Internal circuits and fuses protect against damage caused by applying too much voltage or current
- Unique carrying case with built-in handles and wheel makes transportation easy and safe
- Front and rear access doors help the user quickly put the unit to work at the job site without fully unpacking it
- Redesigned front panel and carrying handles make it easy to transport the calibrator over short distances within the lab
- Reverse power protection, immediate output disconnection and/or fuse protection on the output terminals provided for all functions
The Fluke 5522A sources direct voltage and current, alternating voltage and current with multiple waveforms and harmonics, two simultaneous voltage outputs or voltage and current to simulate DC and AC power with phase control, resistance, capacitance, thermocouples and RTDs.
Fluke 5522A multi-product calibrators can also measure thermocouple temperature signals and a wide range of pressures using any of 29 Fluke 700 Series pressure modules.
Two options add the capability to calibrate oscilloscopes with bandwidths to either 600 MHz or 1.1 GHz.
Another option enables the 5522A to calibrate power quality instrumentation to the standards of IEC and other regulatory agencies.
The Fluke 5522A covers a wide range of industrial electronic test tools:
- Handheld and bench meters (analogue and digital) up to 6½ digits
- Current clamps and clamp meters
- Thermocouple and RTD thermometers
- Process calibrators
- Data loggers
- Strip and chart recorders
- Watt meters
- Power harmonics analysers
- Panel meters
- Graphical multimeters
- Power quality analysers (with option)
- Analogue or digital oscilloscopes to 600 mhz or 1.1 ghz (with options)