Infrared Thermometers, Visual IR Thermometers, Non-Contact Infrared Thermometers and Food Thermometers: Providing the total temperature solution for your application.
Fluke Visual Infrared Thermometers
Detect issues instantly!
Eliminate the need for multiple temperature measurements. Fluke Visual IR Thermometers combine the convenience of a spot thermometer with the visual advantage of an infrared heat map. Every Fluke Visual IR Thermometer has a built-in digital thermal imaging camera with thermal heat map overlay to instantly identify the exact location of the problem.
The Fluke VT04 features PyroBlend® Plus technology with 4x sharper images to diagnose problems in greater detail.
Fluke’s Visual IR Thermometers provide:
- Built-in digital camera – Every Fluke Visual IR Thermometer has a built-in digital camera
- Exclusive thermal heat map blending overlay – With one button, blend digital images and thermal heat maps to instantly show the exact location of the issue
- No training required - Fully automatic with built-in intelligence
- True pocket size design – Less than half the size of an average infrared camera
- SmartView® reporting software – Store up to 10,000 images per Gb on included SD card and make professional reports on included professional software
- Automatic hot and cold spot trackers
- Breakthrough affordability – Fraction of the cost of infrared cameras that require costly training and software
Fluke Infrared Thermometers
Handheld IR non-contact thermometers instantly measure surface temperatures in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas.
Fluke Contact Thermometers
Laboratory accuracy. Wherever you go.
The Fluke 50 Series II contact thermometers offer fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld test tool.
Fluke Food Thermometers
Fluke brings its test and measurement equipment expertise to the foodservice industry with contact and non-contact temperature measurement solutions. The new Fluke FoodPro Thermometer Series provides a complete temperature measurement and monitoring solution for foodservice professionals. It includes two useful temperature inspection tools, which are designed to enable foodservice professionals to quickly and accurately measure food product temperatures and to help detect potential food safety problems.Fluke Australia information and contact details