FLUKE Australia has introduced its new 29x series universal waveform generators, boosting Fluke’s complete range of signal source generators.
Designed for low frequency audio manufacturing and service applications, they produce multiple signals to test complex electronic circuits. The waveform generators define, simulate and store custom complex waveforms to pinpoint faults in a device.
The series includes the Model 291 single channel, Model 292 two channel, and Model 294 four channel generators.
Key features include:
* 1MB point waveform memory.
* Unlimited storage using a removable compact flash memory card.
* Variable clock sampling for full-featured programmability.
* Accurate arbitrary waveform generation.
* Waveform Manager Plus software (creates, manipulates and manages arbitrary waveforms within a single Windows-based program).
Fluke Australia channel manager Dennis Juniper said the Fluke 29x series added to Fluke’s high-resolution, fast generating test and measurement tools.
“The waveform generators have been designed specifically for complex circuits providing high performance and reliability at highly competitive prices,” he added.