Both tools include new and improved features to make temperature measurement easier, more versatile and accurate for electrical, mechanical, process and facility professionals.
Both Fluke 566 and 568 two-in-one infrared thermometers can troubleshoot equipment with a 1% measurement accuracy, and feature wide temperature ranges.
The 566 measures from -40 degrees to 650 degrees Celsius, and the 568 measures from -40 degrees to 800 degrees Celsius.
The Fluke 566 and 568 two-in-one infrared thermometers features:
- Advanced soft-key buttons and dot-matrix display
- Ability to measure smaller objects from further away
- Compatibility with most type-K thermocouples that technicians may already own
- measurement of any type of surface with the adjustable emissivity feature and a built-in material table
- Ability to monitor temperature hands-free while connected to a PC (568)
- Two levels of backlight for work in dimmer lighting conditions
- Instant audible and visual alarms to alert technicians to measurements outside of set limits
- Six different language settings
John Piperides, sales program manager, Fluke Australia said “Fluke’s 566 and 568 have been designed with a straightforward user interface to make complex measurements easier for technicians. The rugged design and hard case means the tools can stand up to tough industrial, electrical and mechanical environments.”