Global leader in portable electronic test and measurement technology, Fluke Corporation has introduced the 750 Series documenting process calibrators designed to perform field calibrations and troubleshooting faster.
The 743/744 documenting process calibrators have been used by process professionals for advanced instrument calibration, especially in rugged environments. Quite similar in operation to the 743/744 models, the new 750 Series multifunction calibrators are designed for calibrating temperature, pressure, voltage, current, resistance and frequency in the field.
The 750 Series documenting process calibrators come in three operating modes including measure, source and simultaneous measure/source. The three operating modes let technicians troubleshoot, calibrate or maintain instrumentation with just one tool.
Model 754 documenting calibrators offer integrated Highway Addressable Remote Transducer (HART) communication capability, and are both powerful and easy to use.
In addition to offering fast HART communication without requiring any external box or secondary tool to perform everyday HART calibration and maintenance, the 754 is easy to update as additional instruments are added and new HART versions released, backed by the service and support of Fluke, a member of the HART Communications Foundation.
Key features of the 750 Series documenting process calibrators:
- Easy-to-follow, menu-driven display guides users through tasks
- Programmable calibration routines let technicians create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to ensure fast, consistent calibrations
- Recorded results can be easily downloaded to a PC via the USB port, eliminating the need for manual transcription
- New bright graphical display allows readings to be seen in any light condition
- Multi-lingual interface displays instructions in English, French, German, Spanish or Italian
- New, rechargeable Li-ion battery pack provides enough power for an entire shift and can be charged from within the calibrator
- C799 soft case features a clear window to shield the calibrator from the elements while still giving the operator full access to the calibrator’s controls and keyboard
- Case design includes an input-output slot for test leads, open side pockets to connect a pressure module, and storage for a pressure module, hand pumps, test leads and interconnect cables
- Works with the new Fluke DPC/TRACK 2 software for managing calibration records and data
- Instrumentation database makes it easy to manage instrumentation, create and schedule tests, load and unload the calibrator, print a variety of standard reports, and manage calibration data
- Also works with calibration management solutions from Honeywell Meridium, Emerson, Cornerstone, Yokogawa, Prime Technologies and Intergraph among other
- Three sets of stackable test leads
- Three sets of TP220 test probes
- Three sets of ‘extended tooth’ alligator clips
- Two sets of AC280 hook clips
- C799 Field Soft Case
- Li-ion battery pack and battery charger
- USB communication cable
- Getting started guide, instruction manual on CD-ROM and DPC/TRACK 2 software sample
- NIST traceable certificate of calibration and a three-year warranty
- Model Fluke 754 includes HART communication cable