Professional electronic test tools specialist, Fluke Corporation’s new Fluke 320 Series True-rms clamp meters are engineered to produce noise-free and reliable measurements in some of the toughest environments.
Designed for long-term use with user-friendly operation, the Fluke 320 Series comprises of the 323, 324 and 325 models, which are suitable for rugged, all-purpose use in residential, commercial, HVAC/R and light industrial electrical applications.
The 324 and 325 clamp meters offer a backlighted display for easy viewing in any setting, contact temperature readings in a 10ºC - 400ºC range, and capacitance measurements from 100 to 1000 microfarad.
The 325 model also offers DC current measurements up to 400 A, frequency measurements from 5 to 500 Hz and Min/Max function.
Key features of Fluke 320 Series clamp meters:
- Slim, ergonomic design for comfortable all-day use
- Large, easy-to-read display
- CAT III 600 V/CAT IV 300 V safety ratings
- True-rms AC voltage and current for accurate measurement of non-linear signals
- DC current, frequency and resistance up to 40 kilohms for motor testing