Fluke Meters: Multimeters and Clamp Meters guaranteeing readings you can rely on.
Digital Multimeters: When Uptime Matters
Fluke Digital Multimeters are on more tool belts, finding more problems, than any other comparable test tools. Each design is tested to the extreme: drop, shock, humidity, you name it. Every Fluke Digital Multimeter gives you what you need: accurate measurements; consistent, reliable performance; attention to safety; and the strongest warranty available.
Multimeters for every budget and application
Fluke offers a wide assortment of multimeters to fit every need. Their digital multimeters have been categorised in a few unique offering categories:
- Such as the Fluke 233 remote display multimeter, allowing you to work at two places at once.
- The Fluke 170 Series Digital Multimeters which set the standard with a combination of precision, features, ease-of-use, safety and reliability.
- The Fluke 27 II and 28 II digital multimeters, define a new standard for operating in harsh conditions with the features and accuracy to troubleshoot most electrical problems.
- Whether you work on motors, generators, cables, or switch gear, the Fluke 1587/1577 Insulation multimeters are ideally suited to help you with your tasks and at a cost that is far less than buying the two products.
- The Fluke 289 is the next generation high performance industrial logging multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment.
- Wireless capability with the NEW Fluke Connect™ range.
- The compact instruments offer convenient one-handed operation and a backlit display with large easy to read digits.
- Many of Fluke’s Digital Multimeters are dust proof, waterproof; shockproof that is designed to withstand the toughest environments.
All of Fluke’s DMMs deliver more bottom-line value because they last longer and perform better. After building and improving them for more than 50 years, Fluke is the world’s most trusted name in meters.
Clamp Meters: Readings You Can Rely On
Solutions for every need.
Wires in tight compact spaces. Panels out of reach. Extra large conductors.
We understand your workspace and have designed products for noise-free, reliable readings. Built on success, clamp meters designed by Fluke are known as workhorse clamp meters. With advanced performance, the Fluke clamp meter line is designed to be simple to use and gimmick-free.Fluke Australia information and contact details