The P3 Series introduced by Fluke Corporation, the global leader in portable electronic test and measurement technology is a new line of thermal imagers based on the award-winning Ti32 model.
Delivering proven performance for a wide range of diagnostic applications, the P3 Series adds four additional high-performance thermal imaging systems to suit any budget.
The P3 Series includes the Ti32 and TiR32 thermal imagers in addition to the new Ti27 and Ti29 models for industrial, electrical, mechanical and process applications as well as the TiR27 and TiR29 models for building inspection, energy audit, weatherisation and building maintenance applications.
The new P3 Series thermal imagers offer large total pixel image count (76,800 pixels for the Ti32/TiR32 models) and superior spatial resolution that combined with the 9.4cm diagonal, full VGA-colour LCD displays provides sharp, clear images to make it easy to spot even the slightest temperature difference.
Key features of P3 Series of thermal imagers:
- Specifically designed to work in harsh environments
- Provides superior image quality with one-handed, easy-to-use interfaces
- Measures temperature from -20ºC to +600ºC on Ti models (-20ºC to +150ºC on TiR models)
- High temperature colour alarm on industrial models
- Low temperature or dewpoint colour alarm on the building models
- Patented Fluke IR-Fusion technology captures IR and visible light images for simultaneous fused display
- Multiple viewing modes allow users to manipulate images right on the camera's display, simplifying problem detection
- Optional interchangeable wide-angle and IR-Fusion-enabled telephoto lenses to cover any application
- High-resolution displays with IR detector resolutions up to 320 x 240 pixels for crisp, detailed images
- Fluke SmartView professional IR analysis and reporting software included with unlimited licenses and free lifetime upgrades
- Software suite enables viewing, annotating, editing and analysing infrared images by users to generate customised professional reports
- Software fully supports Fluke IR-Fusion technology, featuring Fluke 3D-IR viewing to make hot or cold spots pop out of the background for easy viewing and analysis
- Supplied with a 2GB memory card, two rechargeable batteries, AC charger/power supply, adjustable hand strap and Fluke signature hard and soft transport cases