Fluke Australia announces the release of the 9190A ultra-cool field metrology well, a small, lightweight and accurate dry block calibrator offering best-in-class stability.
Introduced by Fluke Calibration, a leader in precision calibration instrumentation and software, the 9190A is ideal for pharmaceutical, biomedical and food processing applications that demand strict quality control and regulatory process compliance including on-location validation and calibration of RTDs, thermocouples, thermometers and various temperature sensors.
The 9190A ultra-cool field metrology well conforms to EURAMET cg-13 guidelines, which means its specifications for accuracy, stability, axial (vertical) uniformity, radial (well-to-well) uniformity, loading and hysteresis have been thoroughly and carefully defined and tested.
Key features of Fluke 9190A ultra-cool field metrology well:
- Conforms to EURAMET cg-13 guidelines for best measurement practices for temperature dry-block calibrators
- Wide temperature range (-95°C to +140°C) covers the coldest and warmest temperatures required in pharmaceutical, biomedical and food processing applications
- Uses no bath fluids, keeping cleanrooms clean, making it easier to transport and delivering faster heating/cooling rates
- Offers best-in-class temperature stability (±0.015°C) for consistent and accurate results
- Includes 4-20 mA connectors, a reference thermometer input and a 4-wire PRT/RTD input with an accuracy of ±0.02°C
- Reference sensor control minimises the effects of the axial gradient when a reference PRT is aligned with short sensors