The world-leading provider of network test and monitoring solutions, Fluke Australia introduces a new version of its premier wireless local area network (WLAN) security and performance monitoring solution, AirMagnet Enterprise.
AirMagnet Enterprise Version 10 offers an industry-leading Software Sensor Agent that allows customers to use both software and hardware sensors to optimise cost, deployment and security monitoring needs.
With Fluke Australia’s new software-based option, organisations can now turn any Windows PC into a software-based WLAN sensor, allowing network professionals to choose between standard hardware sensors, which are the core technology for monitoring WLANs, and a cost-effective software alternative for multi-site healthcare, retail and concession operations needing basic PCI or HIPAA compliance monitoring.
AirMagnet Enterprise Version 10 enables network professionals to detect wireless authentication failures, download speed degradation and application system outages among others.
New features in AirMagnet Enterprise Version 10:
- Software sensor, performance monitoring and WLAN platform support
- Software agent incorporates Fluke Australia’ rogue detection and performance management capabilities to ensure high security
- Management screen providing a consolidated view of all data and controls simplifies investigation and containment of rogue devices
- Automated Health Check (AHC) capability for proactively monitoring WLAN network health from the end-user device all the way to the cloud
- Allows network professionals to pinpoint root cause issues before they impact the organisation
- Also includes support for customers using equipment from Meru Networks