Fluke Australia has launched new Fluke 1735 three-phase power logger, a portable power meter for electricians and technicians to conduct energy studies and general power quality logging.
The Fluke 1735 three-phase power logger can be configured to measure and record most three-phase power parameters, harmonics, and voltage events for up to 45 days.
· The tool is designed specifically for electricians and technicians to conduct:
· Load studies to verify electrical system capacity before adding loads
· Energy assessments to quantify energy consumption before and after improvements to justify energy saving devices
· Harmonics measurements to uncover harmonic issues that can damage or disrupt critical equipment
· Voltage event capture to monitor for dips and swells that cause false resets or nuisance circuit breaker tripping.
· The captured data can be downloaded to a laptop in the field enabling the user to view graphs and tables of the recorded data quickly and to generate reports.
Other features include:
· Soft carrying case
· Four flexible current probes (15 A/150 A/3000 A)
· Power log software
· Voltage leads and clips
· Colour localisation set
· PC interface cable
· International AC adapter (115/230 V, 50/60 Hz)
· Printed English manual
· Multi-language manual CD