These particle counters feature:
- six particle size channels with a range of 0.3 µm - 10 µm, assuring accurate measurements
- rugged, ultra lightweight, ergonomic design for easy single-hand operation
- in-device storage of 10,000 records for easy access to historical data; and
- ten hours of standard use battery life to last a full workday.
To ensure easy navigation and viewing, the counters have a large 8.89 centimetre (3.5 inch) QVGC colour display with backlight, intuitive icons and a large font option.
Settings can be configured for the display sample methods and sample size alarm, with data presented in traditional tabular form, or as a trend graph.
Data can be exported to a USB memory stick or directly to a PC via a USB or Ethernet cable.
Meeting ISO 21501, JIS B9921 and CE standards, Fluke 985 particle counters are particularly well suited to use by HVAC and IAQ professionals, in applications that include:
- verification of cleanroom classifications
- HVAC filter testing; and
- IAQ commissioning and investigations in hospitals, labs and other sensitive environments.
They are supplied complete with:
- a cradle for charging and USB and Ethernet communications
- ENET CAT5E cable
- USB-A to MINI-B cable
- 12 VDC power supply
- zero count inlet-filter
- filter adapter
- sample inlet protective cap
- hard case
- getting started manual; and
- user manual CD.