Fluke Australia , a subsidiary of Fluke Corporation, have introduced the Fluke 416D and 411D laser distance meters designed to measure distances indoors and in limited applications at outdoors, using the advanced distance measuring technology.
With accuracy of up to 1.5mm, the Fluke 416D and 411D laser distance meters measure distance to a target up to 60m away using the unit’s laser spot and can quickly calculate the area (square metres) and volume. The laser distance meters have easy access to functions for addition, subtraction, area and volume.
The Fluke 416D and 411D laser distance meters are fast, accurate, durable and easy to use. Both the tools feature a simple design and a small, lightweight and easy one-button operation, which means that users will spend less time measuring. They also feature an automatic shut-off feature to improve battery life.
The meters have an extra bright laser so that users can see their targeting point, if the target is in a hard to reach spot or at a long distance. They have a large LCD screen and buttons positioned for one-handed measurements. The Fluke 416D and 411D laser distance meters have two AAA batteries, a user manual on CD, a quick start guide and a nylon carrying case.
Following are the additional features of the Fluke 416D laser distance meter:
- improved visibility with backlit, three-line display
- ability to measure up to 60m
- enhanced Pythagoras calculation for determining distance indirectly from three other measurements
- audible feedback of on and off modes
- storage of the last ten measurements for quick recall of distance
- minimum and maximum function
- strong environmental protection with IP54 (water spray and dust proof) sealing