The DH Instruments (DHI) division of Fluke Australia has announced a significant enhancement to its PPC4 precision pressure controller/calibrator product line. The PPC4 is a high performance pressure calibrator for testing pneumatic pressure instruments. It is designed to provide versatility and ease of use in calibration labs and manufacturing environments.
Features of the precision pressure controller include:
- The maximum pressure range of the PPC4 precision pressure controller has increased to cover the absolute pressure range of 1 kPa (0.15 psi) to 14 MPa (2,000 psi) and gauge pressure equivalent, including very low differential pressures
- The patented dynamic control of the precision pressure controller is further improved, extending the minimum controlled pressure down to 1 kPa
- The PPC4 offers industry-leading control precision to ensure the lowest total uncertainty on dynamically controlled pressures and to maximise the range covered by a single controller
- PPC4 lets users select the user interface that best fits their application and budget. Bench top users can select the advanced graphic colour display with point-and-click navigation to streamline pressure calibration and testing tasks
- The PPC4 includes a front panel universal serial bus (USB) connection and free cockpit software for full PC-based ‘plug and play’ functionality
- The PPC4 precision pressure controller uses DHI’s exclusive, individually characterised, quartz reference pressure transducer (Q-RPT) modules for increased precision and reduced measurement uncertainty