The CLKTO C-Range IR Windows for Indoor Applications from Fluke Australia have been specifically formulated to increase the safety and speed of electrical thermography.
These IR Windows, the latest in the C-Range, can help increase the safety of personnel and reduce the cost of predictive maintenance, in compliance with indoor switchgear codes. The use of the unique Quadraban multispectral optic, allows the inspection with any camera for total flexibility both now and in the future.
The CLKTO IR Windows incorporate a revolutionary, impact resistant viewing pane compliant with indoor switchgear regulations C37.20.2. For the first time, the Fluke IR Windows allow visual inspection of switchgear even with the cover closed.
Other features of these IR Windows include:
- Impact resistant viewing pane compliant to ANSI C37.20.2 for indoor switchgear up to 72 kV.
- Certified by UL and CSA as suitable for Type 1 (Indoor) environment in North America, these C-Range windows are tested to withstand the long term aging effects of UV exposure.
- The CLIRVU coating—exclusive to Fluke Windows—seals the optic prior to assembly to protect against moisture degradation.
- Identification plate attached for unique, on-site numbering for rapid location confirmation and faster repairs.
- Each infra-red window comes complete with a security access key, installation instructions and self-adhesive drilling template.