Fluke have recently introduced the 430 Series II three-phase power quality analyser, used to measure energy waste and quantify costs.
The 430 Series II is designed to help facilities reduce electrical power consumption, improve overall performance and lifespan of elector-mechanical equipment, by giving the return on investment (ROI) justification to moderate power quality distortion.
The new Unified Power function gives electricians, utility technicians, electrical engineers, field service technicians and energy consultants the ability to determine the exactly amount of power wastage and calculate extra consumption costs with this handheld tool.
430 Series II power quality analysers will let facilities assess the impact that new energy efficient, electronic driven systems have from lighting to motor controls to HVAC.
Consuming less energy as individual installations, the new models increase the level of power quality disturbance in overall electrical systems which increase waste energy due to harmonics and therefore reduce total potential energy savings.
Features include software, hardware and firmware upgrades:
- Up to 32GB (8GB standard) memory
- Swappable SD memory card
- USB connectivity
- Energy logging
- Fast data downloads
- Improved screen quality
- Extended battery life
- More options to analyse both power quality and power consumption
- Fully compliant with stringent international IEC 61000-4-30 Class A Standard
- Monitor systems with up to ten power quality parameters on one screen
- Record up to 150 parameters on 4 phases simultaneously
- New, patented, Unified Power measurement function
- New Inverter Efficiency measurement function
- New Power Wave measurement function