Vespel CR-6100 wear components are based on an advanced composite material consisting of high performance Teflon, PFA fluorocarbon resin and oriented carbon fibres (PFA/CF Reinforced Composite, 20 wt% random x-y oriented carbon fibre).
Vespel CR-6100 wear components by DuPont are created through a patented manufacturing process to ensure longer MTBF for the pump in extreme conditions.
Key benefits of Vespel CR-6100 wear components for pumps:
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Proven run-dry performance
- High temperature serviceability (up to 260ºC)
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Machining ease and assembly installation
- Longer MTBF in extreme conditions