WORCESTER Controls has announced a Series 71 high pressure ball valve, available from Invensys , that excels in applications such as compressed natural gas, chemical injection, high pressure hydraulics and oil production.
Boasting a pressure rating to 412bar and available in ANSI class 1500 and 2500, the series 71 valve is designed for manual on-off operation or automation with pneumatic or electric actuators. Available in sizes 15mm to 50mm, the series 71 offers the customer a wide range of options:
· Screwed end, socket weld, but weld and SAE screw ends.
· Firesafe option.
· Blowout proof stem.
· Temperatures to 230°C capability.
· Live loaded stem seal for high cycle operation.
· NACE construction.
· Safe bottom entry stem design.
· Four sided body seal for external pressure and high temperature sealing
· Weld in place capability
· 3 piece for easy repair and installation.
Other applications include CO2 and H2O injection, production manifolds and high pressure storage/distribution.