Flowcrete Australia will be showcasing a wide range of hygienic and hard-wearing flooring systems to specifiers, end-users and contractors at the upcoming FoodPro 2011 exhibition.
The flagship food industry event to be held at Sydney Convention Centre from 10 July to 13 July features a wide range of products and services from manufacturers, processors and suppliers involved in all aspects of the food and beverage industry.
Flowcrete Australasia Regional Director Sean Tinsley believes that the FoodPro exhibition is the ideal platform for the company to present their hygienic flooring solutions to operators and specifiers. The Flowcrete stand will be constructed using sections of actual resin flooring enabling visitors to experience the seamless systems first hand.
Flowfresh flooring systems
- Hard-wearing polyurethane concrete flooring system
- Ideal for food and drinks manufacturing, meat and fish processing or any environment where hygiene and wear resistance are key priorities
- Joint-free, slip-resistant surface that is easy to clean
- High chemical resistance
- Withstands temperatures from -40ºC to +120ºC
- Suitable for freezers or chiller rooms as well as areas requiring steam and hot water cleaning
- Natural antimicrobial compound locked into the resin mix provides total protection against a range of bacteria including MRSA, E-coli, SARS and Salmonella Typhi
Flowfast flooring systems
- Ready for use just two hours after application
- Enables large expanses of flooring to be installed quickly
- Hard-wearing yet decorative system
- Can be installed without having to remove existing flooring
Peran STB flooring systems
- Hard-wearing, epoxy resin floor coating comprising of colour stable quartz granules in a clear resin binder
- Durable yet decorative surface suitable for use in commercial and industrial environments
- Seamless hygienic finish allows easy cleaning and maintenance
- Superior wear, scratch and impact resistance
- Available in a wide range of colours with choice of matt or gloss finish