ASSALUB, represented by Florite Australia , has released the next generation of its grease meter with a digital display for outflow quantity.
The new meter uses a measurement principle based on an oval gearwheel, thus reducing the weight and dimensions for a very easy to handle and robust design packed with new and useful features.
* Weighing just 350g, the meter can easily be fitted to all normal hand pumps and valve handles for grease lubrication.
* The outflow quantity can be displayed either in g (gram), cm³, oz (ounces) or fl.oz (fluid ounces) on the four-figure display.
* The display has clear 9mm high figures that can be background lit in dark environments.
* The meter has a total counter in tons.
* Maximum working pressure is 700 bar.
The new grease meter provides the lubricator with a handy tool to be able to lubricate each bearing simply and correctly as per the manufacturer's recommendations.
In practice, this soon results in a reduction of 30-50% in grease consumption at the same time as the machines get cleaner and the environment improves.
By avoiding over and under lubrication, the service life of the bearing is extended and the costs of bearing replacement and maintenance are reduced.
Fewer unplanned operational stoppages also mean increased productivity.