Available from Flexshield , sound screens prevent noisy work stations from becoming an OH&S problem.
Work stations without sound screens often require numerous interventions from the handling of bulky equipment through to easy access for servicing or in/out product feeds. For these situations sound screens offer a high degree of flexibility in all situations for enclosing these types of noise sources.
Common applications of sound screens include:
- Flexible Acoustic Machine Enclosures
- Sound Attenuating Screens
- Mobile Noise Barriers
- Acoustic Reinforcement For Existing Walls
- Acoustic Curtains for Public Work Sites
- Sound Stop sound screens are very flexible
- Can be concertinaed to allow large sections of screen to be opened up for access
- Sound Stop sound screens are durable well suited for indoor and outdoor applications
- Vision panels can be incorporated