Flexshield help many businesses to meet Work Place Health and Safety laws with their sound control curtains. Noisy work stations often require numerous interventions involving the handling of bulky equipment. For these situations, sound attenuating curtains offer a high degree of flexibility in all regards for enclosing these type of noise sources.
Sound control curtains can be used in combination with localised use of sound absorbing materials, thereby increasing the effectiveness of the acoustical treatment. It is thus possible to obtain a gain of between 15 and 20 dB(A) reduction between work stations.
Sound control curtains can be used in the following applications:
- Flexible machine enclosures
- Flexible door barriers between noisy and calm zones in the work place
- Sound attenuating screens
- Mobile noise barriers
- Acoustic reinforcement for partition walls
- Acoustic curtains for construction worksites
- Following are the features of sound control curtains:
- Able to concertina to allow large sections of screen to open up for access
- Durable, is suited to indoor and outdoor applications, can be washed if needed
- Can incorporate vision panels