Available from Flexshield , Sound Stop sound proof screens are increasingly being used in industry as an effective and versatile solution to noise issues. Sound proof screens offer excellent acoustic performance and are an adaptable solution to noise issues in any situation.
Sound Stop sound proof screens can be adapted to any situation, whether the need is to house noisy machinery in an enclosure or isolate a noise source with a sliding workplace partition system that still allows full access. Snowy Hydro Power Stations use sound proof screens to ensure noise created by the turbines does not affect other areas within the power station.
A critical requirement was for the sound proof screens to allow unobstructed access for maintenance and periodic removal and reinstallation of the turbines. The solution was a system of sliding sound proof screens that attach to each other to create a full enclosure of the turbine. The Sound Stop sound proof screen absorbed and reduced the noise, achieving a safer and more effective workplace environment.
Sound proof screens are versatile and adaptable in use and installation and have a low installation cost. Sound proof screens are removable and have a low profile.
Sound Proof Screen applications Include:
- Sound Proof machinery housing / shrouds
- Sound Proof workplace partition systems, sound proof enclosures
- Portable or opening noise barriers where access is required, strip and concertina curtains
- Sound Proof building linings
Sound Proof Screen Product Variations
- Flat panel sections
- Concertina sections
- Pelmet sections
- Vision panels clear / flaps
- Velcro edge attachments for additional sections
- Stainless steel top attachment points