Flexshield modular Sonic System is used for the control of airborne sound in industrial environments. The light weight acoustic panels are easily handled, and can be used to create complete acoustic enclosures or rooms, mobile screens, dividing walls and even treatment of walls for reverberation.
Acoustic enclosures/rooms/walls are erected by sliding and clipping the Sonic System panels into steel capping profiles. The versatility of Sonic System panels also allows for windows, doors and ventilation to be incorporated. Being a modular 'clip together' system, panels are easily disassembled and moved in the event of a re-arrange or shift.
All Flexshield Sonic System panels have NATA accredit test results for Transmission Loss and Absorption.
- Sonic System panels are used in the following applications:
- Acoustic generator enclosures
- Air compressor/blower acoustic enclosures
- Punch presses
- Metal stamping
- Engine/transmission test cells
- Turbine acoustic enclosures
- Air conditioner acoustic enclosures
- Pump set acoustic enclosures
- Soundproof enclosures
- Sound rooms
- Dyno booths
- Transformer enclosures
Sonic System panel is available in flat packed kit form.