PVC Strip Curtains, available from Flexshield , are commonly known as flap doors, butcher doors, strip doors and slat doors.
Flexshield PVC Strip Curtains can be used in the following applications:
- Anti contamination control
- Grain off shoots
- Refrigerated doorways
- Transport bays
- Conveyor openings
- Clean rooms
- Distribution centres
- Delivery centres
- Cold storage
Flexshield PVC Strip Curtains provide major energy savings in refrigerated environments, and Flexshield unique bumperstrip prevents strips from freezing together.
Other advantages of Flexshield PVC Strip Curtains include:
- Increased visibility and light for safety
- Dramatic noise reduction
- Dust control
- Insect and other pest prevention, including birds
- Prolonged shelf life of stored products
- Easy maintenance of correct temperatures
- Comfortable working environment
Flexshield have a wide range of strip options for the Strip Curtain or for bulk purchase in rolls. Bulk stocks of a wide range of sizes, thickness, grades and colours are warehoused for immediate dispatch.
All Flexshield PVC Strip is extruded from self extinguishing PVC with rounded edges to protect personnel and products. Flexshield can supply the correct PVC Strip for different applications.
Flexshield stock six main types of PVC Strips, which include the following:
- Duraflex: Ideal operating temperature of 0º to 50º; added ultraviolet stabilisers; faint blue tint.
- Polaflex: Ideal operating temperature of 0º to 40º; good freezing applications; faint green tint.
- Bumperstrip: Available in Dura- or Pola- grades; bumper prevents strips icing together in freezers, absorbs abrasions and helps maintain clarity; suited to forklifts and trolleys.
- Spectraflex: Available in Dura- grade; all colours are transparent for safety; enhanced visual appeal.
- Insect Repellent Yellow: Available in Dura- grade; transparent for safety; specially formulated colour (no odour); proven to repel insects from doorways; essential for food production.
- Marker Strip: Beneficial in forklift doorways; draws attention to doorway edges. This strip is attached on top of the clear strips so as not to interfere with the main curtain. It is also suitable for welding applications.