Lightweight and Flexible PVC Swing Doors from Flexshield
Light weight Swing doors are constructed from clear or coloured flexible PVC sheet with a strong aluminium frame. Reliable and durable double swinging mechanism is maintenance free with an option of a non corrosive version.
Intelligently engineered to endure the harshest workplace conditions
- Lightweight and robust construction for a very durable door that is easily handled
- Maintain clear visibility at all times with the clear PCS swing doors for increased employee safety
- Increasing sunlight dispersion for a free and natural illumination source
- Maintenance free pivot points and no floor fixings for reduced downtime and ongoing costs
Often referred to as clear doors, flap doors, rubber doors and crash or forklift doors, these are traditionally used in areas where a strong and durable barrier is required including:
- Wash Bays
- Clean Rooms
- Airflow Control
- Dust Control
- Fume Control
- Privacy Screening (Mine Bath Houses)
- Equipment Temperature control
- Noise Reduction
- Commercial Kitchens
- Cold Storage
- Shopping Centres
- Food Manufacturing
Complete as a kit form and supplied in a timber protection crate along with concise installation instructions for ease.
Alternatively, Flexshield offers a comprehensive service from design to development to the installation and service of your PVC Swing Doors.