Improve Working and Ergonomic Conditions in the Workplace with Flexshield Welding and Grinding Bays
Extremely robust and easy to construct
Constructed from Sonic System, a soundproof, fire resistant panel and fitted with a Flexshield Weldflex Welding Strip Screen. Alternative welding bay dividers are available including traditional Compressed Sheet Welding Bay styles.
- Absorb more than 60% of noise (NATA tests available upon request), creating a safe and pleasant working environment
- Barrier adjoining spaces against weld spatter and sparks from associated grinding and finishing processes
- Protection to personnel in adjoining areas and improve fire safety by limiting the spread of hot spatter and sparks
- Reduces the transmission of noise
- Containment of hazards will also assist in improving work flow and productivity through the shop
Assemble, move, expand or change into other configurations
Construction of an optimised welding and grinding bay areas is integral for efficient industrial workshops. Flexshield specialises in Safe Metal Training Workshop Fit Outs, with services including:
- Bay Layout and Design Consulting – Including CAD
- Acoustic Welding Bays
- Acoustic Grinding Bays
- WELDFLEX Welding Strip Curtain
- WELDFLES Welding Sheet Screen
- Welding and Grinding Tables and Benches
- Welding Fume Extraction
- Gas Supply Lines and Equipment
- Welders and Machinery
Alternatively Flexshield’s team of experienced installers can provide a complete site service from measure and quote through to design, supply and install.Flexshield has offices statically placed in Queensland and Western Australia, allowing them to service all areas personally, professionally and promptly.
Flexshield supplies turnkey Welding Bays and Grinding Booths to all Trade Training Centres, TAFE Colleges, High School Manual Arts, Metal Trade Training and General Industry.