Flexshield offers a range of soundproof curtains designed to provide a temporary noise reduction solution around plant sites.
Also suitable as enclosures around noisy industrial procedures such as demolition works, Flexshield soundproof curtains are quick and simple to install, and can even be hung from temporary site fencing or hoardings.
Ideal for short or long term applications, Flexshield soundproof curtains combine sound barrier and noise absorption characteristics to provide maximum noise reduction. The soundproof curtains are suitable for use with compressors, saws, drills and generators as well as in construction works, earth and road works and refurbishments on occupied buildings.
Key features of Flexshield soundproof curtains:
- Ideal for creating temporary enclosures for piling rigs, compressors and generators
- 26dB reduction at 1000Hz lab test
- Quick set-up and easily transportable
- Great for short or long term applications
- Can be hung from temporary site fencing and scaffolding or site hoarding
- Fire- and weather-proof
- NATA tested AS ISO 354 – 2006
- Non-irritant acoustic material with no glass fibre
- Velcro joins ensure maximum acoustic performance
- Can be hung horizontally or vertically