Flexshield installed a noise control solution for Direct Freight at their freight depot in Warwick Farm, New South Wales.
Direct Freight sought to extend their operating hours as part of a business development process but council objections to noise issues stalled their expansion plans.
Direct Freight consulted with Flexshield for a quick solution to the noise problem on-site.
Flexshield installed their Sonic Wall acoustic fence on the Direct Freight site, completing the fully engineered and certified 3.6m high and 150m long fence installation in just two weeks following the initial enquiry.
The quick and effective solution enabled Direct Freight to extend their operating hours immediately, ensuring significant return on investment.
The Australian-manufactured Flexshield Sonic Wall acoustic fences offer several advantages including quick installation, aesthetics, affordability, flexibility and excellent performance.
Key benefits of Flexshield Sonic Wall acoustic fence:
- Lightweight composite panel enables fast, safe and simple installation
- Supplied finished on both sides, ensuring aesthetics
- Pre-engineered and certified panels minimise installation time
- Cost effective barrier systems
- Flexibility to build to any height required
- Possible to bolt onto existing concrete
- Excellent sound reduction
- Full NATA acoustic test report available