Flexitec - rubber supppliers - Company Profile
Since 1978 Tyre Recyclists has been converting waste tyre rubber into a range of rubber crumb products sold to rubber moulders, road construction companies, adhesive manufacturers and rubberised surface contractors.
Flexitec pavers and Stable Mats are installed around Australia and New Zealand in play areas, around pools, on terraces and pedestrian ramps, on horse walkways and in stables, golf club change rooms, stairs, spike bars, paths and verandahs as well as gymnasiums and workplaces....anywhere in fact that requires the special combination of properties found in rubber pavers.
- Impact absorption for people, animals and goods.
- Sound absorption
- Slip resistance even when wet or where spiked sports shoes are worn.
- Anti-fatigue and anti-static properties.
- Solid Paver: available in a wide range of colours and finishes - suitable for gymnasiums, golf surrounds, pedestrian walkways and patios.
- Fallsafe: used in play areas and under play equipment in schools, pre schools, child minding centres, playgrounds and parks. Tested to meet Australian Safety Standards for fall height and zones.
- Dogbone Pavers: with dog bone pattern. Durability and impact absorption.
- Fleck™: a 15mm thick paver where you choose from 16 coloured granules for your decor, corporate or club colours. This surface also suits the Solid paver range.
- Wet Pour: a pour on rubber surface - for curved areas and difficult areas.
- Equine Mats and Rolls : A non porous durable matting in a variety of sizes used in stalls, float floors, walls and tail gates, wash bay areas. Available in flat, grooved or button finish and Turtle Back pattern. Anti slip reduces injury and is kind to horse's hooves.