Flexicon Corporation (Australia) present Pneumati-Con, dilute phase pneumatic conveyors that range from cross-plant systems with multiple pick-up and discharge points to single-point 'up-and-in' installations. This range of pneumatic conveyors provide solutions for a wide range of bulk conveying applications.
The Pneumati-Con conveying system moves bulk materials that are suspended in an air stream provided by a positive pressure blower upstream of material intake points or by a vacuum pump that removes air from the system downstream of material discharge points. Material is then separated from the conveying air at the use point, and then discharged in batches via butterfly or slide gate valves, or continuously via rotary airlock valves.
These pneumatic conveyors feature the following:
- Easy conveyor line routing - easily integrated into various production environments despite obstacles
- Ideal as a space-saving solution using minimal floor area
- Diverse range of products are handled by the one conveyor such as powders, flakes, pellets, capsules and other friable materials
- Total evacuation minimising cross-contamination of multi-ingredient systems
- Wide capacity range from several pounds to tens of tonnes per hour
- Enclosed system prevents contamination and dust interference
- High reliability and filter receivers that are easy to maintain, featuring access doors and inspection ports
- Mobile and custom configurations
- Designed and constructed to industrial and sanitary requirement standards
For fully featured pneumatic conveyors, Flexicon Corporation provide a range of products designed for maximum effectiveness and convenience.