Flexicon’s new mobile half-frame bulk bag unloader with multi-purpose hopper, allows material to be discharged from bulk bags, manually tipped from sacks, and conveyed to downstream processes and storage vessels dust free.
For in-plant mobility, the bulk bag unlader minimises weight and achieves a low centre of gravity by eliminating upper frame components. A forklift or plant hoist suspends the bag above the unit during operation.
Key features of the mobile half-frame bulk bag discharger
- SPOUT-LOCK™ clamp ring positioned atop a pneumatically actuated TELE-TUBE™ telescoping tube, allows dust-tight connections and unrestricted flow between the bag spout and hopper
- High-integrity seal between bag spout and clamp ring
- BAG-VAC™ dust collector creates negative pressure within the dust-tight system to collapse empty bags prior to retying and disconnection, eliminating dust emitted during manual flattening of empty bags
- FLOW-FLEXER™ bag activators loosens compacted materials and promotes material flow into the bag discharge spout
- Flexible screw conveyor transports free-flowing and non-free-flowing bulk materials
- Castor-mounted system can easily be manoeuvred in restricted areas