This new filling equipment features a fill head that provides dust tight seals against the inlet spout of bulk bags, or connects to transition adapters that seal against open boxes or drums.
Using the company's patented Twin-Centrepost™ frame is said to maximise strength and improve the accessibility to the fill head. The patented frame also simplifies construction and reduces cost.
An automated vibratory system raises and vibrates the container deck to deaerate and densify material, stabilising the container.
The low-profile configuration of the filler also allows removal of filled containers using a pallet jack, eliminating the need for a fork truck.
Bulk bag related features includes:
- manual fill head height adjustment to accommodate all popular bag sizes
- pneumatically-retractable bag hooks
- inflatable connector to seal the bag inlet spout
- feed chute outlet port for dust-free air displacement during filling
- fill drums from 114 to 208 litres
- pneumatically-actuated, telescoping drum filling adapter swivels inward for rapid connection to the fill head using quick-action clamps
- inlet plate is sealed against the rim of the drum
- filling cycles are initiated with a manual push button or by electrical contact closure
There is also a choice of mechanical or pneumatic conveyor delivery system integrated with the user's upstream process equipment or other material source.