Flexco (Aust) Pty Ltd announces the release of a new heavy duty floating blade belt plough featuring a fail-safe fixed frame. A unique floating blade has been provided for superior cleaning and extended blade life.
The self-adjusting floating blades in the plough eliminate the need for manual adjustment as the blades wear, whilst maintaining constant contact with the belt and ensuring superior cleaning performance throughout the life of the blade.
The distinctive fail-safe fixed frame means that the frame will never touch the belt as the blades wear, minimising conveyor belt damage.
The Flexco heavy-duty floating blade belt plough comes fully assembled and can be placed right into position on the conveyor, providing total belt coverage and minimal downtime.
Key features of Flexco heavy-duty floating blade belt ploughs:
- Designed to maximise wide and high speed belt applications
- Effectively ejects rogue material on both sides of the conveyor
- Deflecting shields prevent rocks and debris from rebounding over the plough
- Eliminates conveyor belt damage and belt mis-tracking problems caused by debris lodging in the tail pulley
- Also available in stainless steel with FRAS approved blades for greater corrosion resistance and use in harsh underground environments
- Available in a range of sizes suitable for belt widths from 900mm to 3000mm