The new EZIB impact beds for conveyor belts are part of an entry level series that is not only affordable, but also available ex-stock.
Made from 75mm rubber with UHMW polyethylene top coating on extruded aluminium bars, EZ impact beds effectively absorb the impact caused by falling material. The outer slider bar has long wearing UHMW to seal the load zone.
Conveyor belts are susceptible to wear and damage especially around load zones. The EZ impact beds ensure longer belt life, less belt wear and reduced belt damage as well as less rebounding material degradation.
Designed to complement Flexco HD DRX impact beds, EZ impact beds can also be used in conjunction with EZ slider beds for a more holistic load zone protection system.
Key features of EZ impact beds:
- Light and medium duty design
- Takes maximum lump weight from 25kg-m to up to 100kg-m where kg-m = maximum lump weight (kg) x drop height (m)
- Works with a maximum belt speed of up to 3m/sec
- Accommodates belt widths from 600mm to 1800mm
- Can be set at three troughing angles: 20º, 35º and 45º simplifying servicing