Flexco (Aust) presents Flex-Lifter conveyor belt lifters designed to lift tensioned conveyor belts out of the way during maintenance work.
Lifting tensioned conveyor belts can be time consuming and dangerous. Flex-Lifter conveyor belt lifters simplify the process by making it safe and easy, allowing the operator to set up a splicing station, replace worn idlers or carry out any maintenance work on the belt.
Flexco Flex-Lifter conveyor belt lifters are available in three sizes and capable of lifting belts as wide as 2.4m and weights up to 2.7 tonnes. The Flexco Flex-Lifter is designed to provide ample vertical space of 35 – 40cm.
Key features of Flexco Flex-Lifter conveyor belt lifters:
- Adjustable wings make lifting troughed or flat topside belts easy
- Wide dual rail base provides extra stability
- Extension legs can be set to two positions for higher or lower placement of the lifter
- Width and height of the trough wings can be adjusted by removing a wing pin
- Legs can be extended and adjusted for more stability on the conveyor structure
- Highly portable tool can be easily moved around the job site
- Lightweight construction allows easy placement on the conveyor
- Optional Flex-Lifter trolley available for easier portability around the job site
- Optional return lift bar can be attached to the Flex-Lifter to lift the return belt