Labotek's DDL series of desiccant dry loaders available from Fleming Plastics Dynamics combines a dry air dryer with a vacuum conveyor for free-flowing plastic granules.
The plastic dryers are intended for all small capacity machine mount resin drying applications
The DDL-IV plastic dryers are single bed continuous desiccant dryers with an integrated automatic vacuum hopper loader.
Available with various options, the DDL-IV plastic dryers feature a moisture-dependant regeneration system that enables significant energy-savings.
All the contact points on the dryer body are made from stainless steel. DDL-IV plastic dryers are available in a choice of four sizes.
Key features of DDL-IV plastic dryers:
- Overdrying protection system (LESS)
- Graphic user interface via colour touch screen
- Drying hopper available in four sizes: 25, 40, 75 and 100 litres
- Range of drying: 60ºC- 140ºC (60ºC - 180ºC in HT version).
- Filter protected system prevents cross-contamination of desiccant bed
- Built-in vacuum conveying control
- Low noise level
- Closed loop conveying
- Flange for machine mounting
- 3-year warranty, excluding wear parts
- Flange with sight glass, magnet grid and slide valve
- Built-in dewpoint sensor
- Separate control with 5m cable
- Alarm lamp