Manufactured by Labotek and available from Fleming Plastics Dynamics , DMD-I desiccant dryers are a cost effective solution for mobile drying applications, and feature an inbuilt vacuum hopper loader.
These fully mobile single bed desiccant dryers are designed for use in all small capacity mobile resin drying applications.
They utilise a moisture dependant regeneration system that delivers significant energy savings while providing suitability for drying over a temperature range from 60 to 180°C.
Supplied with a colour touch screen control panel, DMD-I desiccant dryers also feature:
- an over drying protection system (LESS)
- drying hopper available in five sizes from 15 to 100 litres
- stainless steel raw material contact points
- filter protected system preventing cross contamination of desiccant bed
- built in vacuum conveying control
- low noise level; and
- a three year warranty on molecular sieves.
Fleming Plastics Dynamics has represented Labotek in Australia since 1985 and New Zealand since 2000.