Ernest Fleming stock a range of Waukesha Cherry-Burrell’s pump technologies including the company's centrifugal pumps which are suitable for use with sanitary industrial applications such as pharmaceutical and food production.
Waukesha Cherry-Burrell’s 200 series centrifugal pumps have been purposed designed to meet U.S.D.A and 3A sanitary requirements for food and chemical pumps.
Other key benefits and features of the 200 series centrifugal pumps include:
- 316L stainless steel volute, backplate, impeller and shaft construction for strength
- five bladed impeller with deeper eye than standard industry pumps for improved inlet characteristics
- has a solid driver linkage
- modular seal design, meaning most industry seals fit with the pump
- wide range of seals available
- five standard models are available with specific characteristics
- the centrifugal pumps can also be tailored to customer requirements on request
- stainless steel