The Vaslin range of stainless steel rotary destemmers is now available from Ernest Fleming .
Used in the grape processing industry, Vaslin destemmer-crushers combine the latest technology with manufacturing quality to provide high flexibility and production capacity in addition to gentle destemming as well as ease of inspection, sanitation, adjustment and use.
An electronic speed variator is provided for the cage and the beater shaft. The cage in the destemmers is available with different hole dimensions (25-30mm) to suit different grape varieties.
Vaslin destemmers are capable of processing up to 20 tonnes of grapes per hour.
The sliding crushing unit is composed of rubber crushing rollers with adjustable distance between the rollers.
- Aisi 304 stainless steel construction
- Electronic speed variator for the cage and the beater shaft
- Cage available with different hole dimensions to suit different grape varieties
- Beater shaft with stainless steel tips, adjustable height and orientation
- Washing device
- Greasing points outside the machine
- Capacity: 20 tonnes per hour