Available from Flamingo Products , the Scorpion stainless steel electric motors are suitable for use in the food, pharmaceutical, chemical or marine industries.
The IP66 rated electric motors are completely hose-proof and dust-proof IEC metric frame 304 stainless motors.
The rolled stainless steel construction without any stator fins makes the electric motors suitable for use in any process where cleanliness is critical including chicken, seafood and meat processing, fruit juice or wine production as well as marine, pharmaceutical and chemical processes.
Key features of Scorpion stainless steel electric motors:
- Motor unaffected by caustic cleaning solutions
- Up to 7.5 kW, 132M frame available
- 12mm terminal gasket
- Sealing compound on end shields
- Special NTN blue seal bearings
- C3 high temperature (200ºC)
- Varnished motor to prevent rust