Flamingo In-line food processing emulsifiers suitable are for free flowing liquids, food, chemicals, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, creams, fruit juices, semi-solids, waxes etc.
Emulsifiers are effective where a high shear is required in the manufacture of emulsions or colloidal dispersions. Thorough and efficient emulsification is by fast mechanical and hydraulic shear of ingredients, by high-speed rotation and centrifugal force through a perforated screen.
Some features of the in-line unit food processing emulsifiers are:
- All wetted parts grade 316 stainless steel
- Australian design and manufacture
- External seal for sanitary operation
- Hygienic design
- TEFC motors 415 volt 3 phase
- Choice of screens
- Hygienic quick opening for easy cleaning, no tools required for dismantling
- Two machines in one, an emulsifier and a centrifugal pump
- Low cost high efficiency
The In-line food processing emulsifiers are available from Ernest Fleming.