Ernest Fleming now has a range of in-line emulsifiers available for purchase.
In-line emulsifiers are suitable for:
- Free flowing liquids
- Fruit juices
Emulsifiers are effective where a high shear is required in the manufacture of emulsions or colloidal dispersions. Thorough and efficient emulsification is by fast mechanical and hydraulic shear of ingredients, by high speed rotation and centrifugal force through a perforated screen.
Features of the In-Line emulsifier unit include:
- All wetted parts grade 316 stainless steel
- Australian design and manufacture
- External seal for sanitary operation
- Hygienic design
- TEFC motors 415 volt 3 phase
- Choice of screens
- Hygenic quick opening for easy cleaning, no tools required for dismantling
- Two machines in one, an emulsifier and a centrifugal pump
- Low cost
- High efficiency