Flamingo Products presents a range of emulsifiers that offer effective performance in applications requiring a high shear during the manufacture of emulsions or colloid dispersions.
Suitable for free flowing liquids, food, chemicals, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, creams, fruit juices, semi-solids and waxes among others, the emulsifiers help achieve thorough and efficient emulsification by fast mechanical and hydraulic shear of ingredients, high speed rotation and centrifugal force through a perforated screen.
Key features of in-line emulsifiers:
- All wetted parts made from grade 316 stainless steel
- External seal for sanitary operation
- Quick opening for easy cleaning
- Hygienic design
- Tefc motors: 415 volt 3 phase
- Combines an emulsifier and a centrifugal pump
- Australian design and manufacture
- Stainless steel screens from 1mm up to 10mm dia in round or square hole sizes
- Mechanical seals, 32mm dia with standard ceramic/carbon face
- IP66 rated Scorpion stainless steel electric motors